Thursday, September 10, 2015

In This Town




Chapter Four: Working Girl

I awoke the next morning to the clattering of my cellphone ringing. Not recognizing the number, I picked it up.

“Hello?” I said, trying to hide my grogginess.

“Hello, is this a bad time?” came the unknown man's voice on the other end.

“No,” I said, forcing myself to sit up against the bed board. “I'm fine.”

“Anna Reisling?”

“Yes, this is her.”

“My name is Ken Payne, I'm the head of the art department,” he began. “You filled out an application for employment as life model yesterday.”

“Yes,” I replied. “I did.” I sucked in air, holding back any excitement.

“You come with high recommendations,” he continued and I wondered at this. “We are in need of a regular female model for our fall figure drawing class. Would you be available to come in later today...”

I heard a "ping" near me in the bed and turned to see my macbook still open from the night before when I sleepily scrolled through until nodding off. There was a message coming in from Joe. I clicked it open.

It read:

“Talked to the head of the art department, he's an old friend. He'll be contacting you for the position. Also, good cover.”

Cover? Oh, yes, the cover job. The “I'm being discreet so I'll tell the world I'm a life model” cover story.

“Got it.” I typed back.

“Miss Reisling?” I became aware of Mr. Payne on the other end of the phone.

“Yes,” I responded finally. “I'm available today, what time?”

“How's 11:00 this morning work for you? I've got a break from classes,” he continued.

“Should be fine.” I clicked over and saw Joe typing in again. “Do I need to bring anything?”

“Just yourself, is all.”

Joe's typing appeared on screen:

“He'll require compensation for his taking you on. A little treat, you know, nothing big. Leave him wanting more.”

“Got it.” I typed back and said into the phone, “Got it.”

At around ten to 11:00, I pulled into the college parking lot, parked, and headed briskly toward the art department building. I was wearing black heeled sandals and only a tan coat tied securely around me. The heels clicked on the linoleum floor as I walked down the hall. I entered the department and said I was here for a meeting with Mr. Payne. The receptionist nodded and just as she was about to announce my arrival on the telephone intercom, I heard a male voice down the hall say,

“I'm down here, Miss Reisling.” I nodded to the receptionist and followed the sound of the voice down the hall. Upon entering, I found a rather neatly organized professorial room with art books lined up against the wall and prints of various famous artists' work hung on the walls. Ken Payne sat behind a desk, leaning back in his chair. He was a slightly plump older men with bushy and unkept white hair, not very attractive but I would have to get used to not always sleeping with perfect tens. (I mean, Joe himself was a slightly above average sized balding man, not a catch for anyone else but me, really.) Across the neatly arranged desk was one guest chair. I stood before it, waiting.

“So, Miss Reisling?” he began and I interjected, “Anna, please.”

“Anna,” he smiled. He motioned for the door, open behind me. I turned and closed it. “What do you have for me?”

Turning back around, I set my purse on the available chair and seductively began dancing, as I'd seen strippers do. Untying the sash of the coat, I let it fall off my shoulders and slowly let it slide down, revealing black thigh leggings pinned to a matching garter, lacy black thong, and a matching bra. I stood before him, allowing him to take me in completely.

I moved to the other side of the desk and opened his legs. I began my dance again, slowly swaying up and down his body. Turning I placed my bottom into his laps and softly rubbed until I could feel his inward bulge swelling. I turned back around, smiling I slowly unzipped him, taking his manhood in one hand. I began stroking. He tipped his head back against the chair and closed his eyes, his mouth agape. I felt the beginning of a climax and knelt down to take him inside my mouth, tasting his salty juices. Within only a few minutes, he came quickly inside my mouth and I drank him to completion. Pulling out, I let him catch his breath, as I cleaned up and quickly dressed.

At last, he glanced over at me, now standing at the door again, waiting.

“You can start on Monday, class is at 1:00,” I nodded. “There is a packet of information on the desk.”
He nodded to a green folder with my name on it. I picked it up and inserted into my bag. “Just have everything filled out by then.”

“Okay,” I smiled. I looked him over then and felt such a delicious sense of power, not of any sense of female degradation, my feminine strength still intact, but the feeling of watching him seemingly melt before me had given me a sense of victory and had been a different sort of climax for me. “See you then.”

I turned the doorknob and walked back down the hall towards the receptionist and into the hallway of the art building. I felt changed in as yet an indescribable way. A new woman was developing through me.

As I stepped out into the September sun, my phone chirped inside my bag. I pulled it out and answering heard Joe's wonderful voice on the other end.

“So, how was the meeting?” he wanted to know.

“Just left, I start on Monday.”

“Good girl,” he praised as if I was still a student, not a lover or even an employee.

“Will I have to do that again?” I whispered into the phone.

“Not unless he pays,” he responded in whisper.

“Okay, all right,” I confirmed.

“Chinese later?” he wanted to know.

“And cartoons too?”

“You bet,” he confirmed.


I got to my car and drove slowly out of the parking lot, making my way back to my parents' house. The sun was setting not just on a day gone, but on a part of me slowly fading, tomorrow the new me would fully dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment