Friday, September 11, 2015

In This Town



Chapter Five: A New Day

Saturday morning I woke up laying next to Joe, his arms around me as his face, fast asleep, burrowed into my neck. I sighed as I took in his delicious warmth, felt the glow of the sunshine hitting my face, burning warmer and warmer until the heat was unbearable and I awoke to find myself alone in my own bed. I stretched, remembering myself driving through the streets towards my home, still feeling the after effects of Joe's love-making upon my skin. Shivering in the remembrance, I let my hand trail down my naked body to feel the slight stickiness of my vagina, hungry for more.

The telephone rang.

Before I could lose myself in my own self-pleasuring, I quickly withdrew and reached for my cell-phone and pressed the green phone button. Joe's voice came bursting through the other end.

“Hello, beautiful,” he began and I squirmed with delight. “What are you up to this fine Saturday morning?”

Thinking of my last few moments, I quickly replied, “Nothing...just waking up.”

“Well, get yourself ready for this,” he laughed. “I've got a friend in town, a potential new instructor for the theatre department, he'd like a little night entertainment.”

I sat up in bed and waiting for the details responded, “Yes?”

“He'd like to arrange a meeting at his hotel, the Marriot on 7th, tonight at 8 pm,” he began, then continued. “Dinner in his room, then, well, use your imagination.”

“Okay,” I began and hesitated, then went on, “How much do I charge?”

“You leave that up to me but do trust me, you'll be more than compensated.”

I smiled with glee and said my good-byes and thank you's and hung up. Now for the preparation. What should I wear? I got out of bed and stretched my body in full, feeling the warmth of the sunlight like spiritual fire feeding my bones before moving to my closet. Opening it, I peered in and saw, my little black number, short skirt and form-fitting. The red one, I thought, would look to 'hooker-esque' if that really indeed was a word. Now, for my cover story, if needed, what would I tell my parents? According to their thoughts, where was I going and with whom?

Looking at the dress, I decided on drinks and dinner with “friends” from high school down-town. With any hope, they would have had a few already and would not ask questions.

I headed down to the bathroom to shower before heading out for the day, coffee, breakfast, bank, and maybe a few groceries. My parents' selection of food in the house seemed lacking in my Portland experience of all organic, gluten-free, anti-GMO.

I let the hot water, steam around me, as it poured down my body. Running a loofah over my body, I spent careful attention to my lower regions, cleanliness and fresh smelling was the best bet in my line of work.

Out of the shower and once dry, I lathered my whole body thoroughly with not to fragrant lotion from Bed, Bath & Beyond. I noticed my toe nail polish and nails, both hand and foot, would need a touch up. Gratefully, peering into the mirror once wiping away the steam, I did not notice any new blemishes or unwanted hair. Once done running my fingers through my hair and toweling it dry, I headed down the hallway to dress quickly in skinny blue jeans and spaghetti top tank top.

A few moments later, I called out to my parents as I ran out the door, 'going down town for coffee', before high-tailing it to my old yet faithful blue VW bug, thinking gladly that now did I not have to worry about buying myself a simple cup of coffee but perhaps soon I would be able to purchase a better car. (I made a mental note that I should park my car a little ways from the hotel so as not to break the illusion of high class.)

After dashing into Downtown Grounds to purchase both latte and muffin, then heading over to Wells Fargo to deposit the remainder of the $500 Joe had given me as down payment before an overdraft fee came through. Deliciously loving the fact that I would very soon not have this as a main concern of my life. No more counting pennies or barely scraping by each month was well worth the effort of having to be discreet with my profession, I would imagine.

There was a well-dressed and fit older man before me at the ATM when I got to the bank. I waited a ways behind him. When he turned, I thought I recognized his blonde, blue eyed freckling yet rugged face. He nodded at me, somewhat in recognition, before heading down the block. I quickly deposited the money then started for my car to make my way to Safeway.

Pushing my cart through the aisle, I looked down at the ad on the child's seat with the same face of the man at the bank staring up at me, Mitch Wheeler, the town's main lawyer. Aha, that's right and his son, Jacob had been in my class at school. I wondered whatever happened to him. I hurried down the aisles towards the fruits and vegetables, then over to the cereal aisle to see their selection of gluten-free and non-dairy milk. Ahead of me in the aisle, a beautifully poised blonde woman pushed a matching beautiful blonde girl in her cart. I studied the boxes of cereal behind me I heard,

“Ana? Ana Reisling?” I turned and Becky Stone, aka the beautiful blonde woman, coming towards me.

“Hi,” I said, trying to search my mind already for a means out of this conversation.

“Oh my gosh, how long as it been?” She laughed and not waiting for my reply, “What are you doing here? Back from college?”

“Yes,” I smiled weakly.

“So, what now?” she wanted to know.

“Oh, you know, trying to figure that out.”

“Working?”

“Um, yeah,” I searched my mind, then, “Yeah, at the college.”

“Yeah? What are you doing there?” she asked.

“Um, life model.” It took her a moment to register that and then a cringe of disapproval ran across her face. Oh, if she only knew the truth. I changed the subject, “What have you been up to?”

“Well, I went to the college for a few years, before Jacob finally popped the question and then came along this beauty,” she said motioning to her “mini-me”. “This is Kimberly and we have another one coming soon.”

She patted her stomach with satisfaction. I smiled. It figures she would marry Jacob, they were the Teen It Couple of high school. I looked down at the picture of Mitch Wheeler, so this was her father in law after all.

“And Jacob, what's he doing now?” I asked, not really listening.

“Oh, he's working in his daddy's firm, junior partner, probably will take over the business someday,” she said with utter superiority and self-satisfaction at her good fortune. I nodded and made my excuses, had to get back home, mom needed help with cleaning.

As I left the store, my grocery bags tucked under my arm, the key dangling from my hand, I saw Jacob standing at a nearby white pt cruiser helping his lovely wife and daughter pack the car. He looked over at me and nodded his recognition. I returned the sign and headed to my car.

I arrived at the hotel, parking the bug a block away as planned, at 7:30. I had worn the red dress as it was more revealing after all. My hair was gently curled and my make-up was donned perfectly. Nails trimmed and beautified. I felt like an actress about to make my entrance. In my small purse was neatly arranged, slim wallet, extra make-up for touch ups, small brush, condoms, cell-phone, tweezers, toothbrush, floss, and breath mints. Heading into the hotel, I nodded at the receptionist, a young male, breezing by so as to not arouse any suspicion or get in any unwanted conversation. In the elevator, I counted the floors with anticipation.

Top floor, room 704, penthouse. I knocked, calmed my breathing, before making my grand entrance.

“Hello,” came the warm smile of the fairly handsome man who answered. “Thank you for arriving early, I'm Ron Jones.”

He extended his hand and I could see a wedding ring tan-line. In the other hand, he handed me a hefty wad of cash which I quickly deposited into my purse. Before the window a table was waiting for two. He took my hand and led me to table, sitting me down and pouring me a glass of red wine. I sipped it gently, making a mental note to not drink too much whilst on the job. The dinner was three course, salad, pasta, and then chocolate pudding for dessert. I allowed him to feed me with his fingers the pudding and I returned the favor. He pulled me towards him and we were walking towards the large windows looking over the city, kissing passionately. He began slowly undressing me and I quickly slipped a condom into his hand. Then, I returned the favor of undressing him. Against the window he flattened me, while his lips started trailing down my body. Putting his head between my legs, he drank me in and I nearly buckled over with delight. This could be better than anything I had ever experienced. This man was a pro of which I could learn a few things.

He raised himself and after dressing his penis he placed himself inside me, still flattened against the window. I could feel the coldness of the window pane on my bare back and was curious to know if any one in the city below was looking up at that exact moment and was curious themselves. Still hard, he led me to the bedroom where he bade me crawl on top of him and ride him to full orgasm.

Later while he slept in satisfaction, I quietly and quickly dressed, making my way back to the elevator, the lobby, and out to the cool night air to my little bug waiting for me.

Getting ready to exit the lobby, I heard a voice behind me cry out, “Hey.” I turned and saw the male receptionist motion me over to me. Hesitating, I obliged.

“So, who are you?” came his voice. He was British of some sort.

“Um, Ana,” was all I said.

“I'm Max,” he explained.

“Not from around here?” I asked.

“No, came over as a student, stayed for the fun, got hooked on the American Way,” he laughed. “I'm a writer or try to be.”

“Where are you from?”

“Wales,” he replied. “So, what do you do?”

I blushed and looked down. He guessed,

“Really? In this town?”

Exactly, I thought. Then looked up at him, “First night on the job.”

“With whom? How?”

I smiled, head down and eyes up, discreetly. He shook his head understandingly.

“Okay, no details,” he began. “But I would love to...um...we could help each other out.”

“How so?”

“Friends...with benefits,” I cringed at his forwardness. “Not like that,” he continued. “I'll look out for you while you are here, you can give me whatever stories you want to share, nothing specific or anything, might help me with my writing.”

“I'm a writer too.”

“Really?” He grinned. “Nice.”

And, I could tell this was a kindred spirit. I grinned back.

“Let's get coffee some time,” I replied. He handed me a card with his number.



No comments:

Post a Comment