Monday, September 14, 2015

In this Town: Chapter Eight: Sunday Morning Cartoons, Scantily Clad Jesus & The Woman Caught in Adultery



Chapter Eight: Sunday morning cartoons, scantily clad Jesus & the Woman Caught in Adultery

The week passed with not much grandeur. A visit to Ken Payne's office, an after class evening blow job for $200 was all he could afford. A few friends of Joe's in town for a few days called and wanted some hotel fun. Then, Saturday night was another arranged meeting with Mitch Wheeler. I went to all, did my duty with a pleasurable acceptance, a smile on my face, as I did my services then home to morning coffee with Max as we chitchatted over the nights' activities previous. His life as hotel lobby man and single man in this town was nearly as interesting as my 'high class call girl in small town she was raised in' lifestyle. We both agreed to set forth writing about the others' various trials, tribulations, and exploits.

I did not see or hear from Joe much, save for the requests for my services, times and places I needed to be, but these were mostly done by emails. But, honestly this was not a surprise to me. In our former relationship in my younger years, he was often absent for a good deal of the time, where I had no idea. He would then pop back into my life and all would be pleasure and rapture. I tried my best, now and back then, to stifle any hurt from this arrangement.

He did come over Saturday night after my encounter with Mitch Wheeler. He found the exploits of Wheeler to be very amusing but also insisted I tell no one else any of this, as Wheeler hoped to run for Mayor in the next year. I got it, not even Max knew. After red wine, Chinese take-out, a movie, and cartoons, we fell asleep in bed together.

The next morning, I was awoken to an empty bed but with the smell of coffee wafting from the other room. Throwing on my silky bathrobe, I padded into the kitchen to find Joe, sitting at the kitchen bar stool with his morning coffee.

“Hello there, beautiful,” he said, getting up and heading into the kitchen. He poured another cup for me and handed it around. “What would you like for breakfast?”

“Just some toast would be fine,” I said, as I sat beside his stool and poured some rice milk into my cup. He popped the bread into the toaster and came to the counter, standing in front of me.

“How are you this morning?” he said, bending down to look into my eyes. I smiled back, reveling in the inviting warmth of his blue eyes. Leaning over, I kissed him slowly then pulled back, “Just fine.”

“Be careful, you, or we'll have to watch some “sunday morning,” he smiled, and headed over to remove the popped out toast.

“Sunday morning?” I shot back.

“Sunday morning cartoons!”

“Aha, I see,” I giggled and sipped my coffee. He brought the toast with jam over and set it in front of me. Then, he came and sat down beside me. In anticipation of the Sunday morning cartoons, I let my bathrobe fall open to reveal my nakedness underneath and let my leg rest against his. His hand reached down and began stroking my inner thigh. I bit into my toast and took in the feeling of his touch on my skin. His hand found its way up my thigh and stroked the folds of my vagina. I gripped my coffee mug and allowed his finger to enter me. Gasping, I placed the coffee down on the counter and leaned into him. We kissed. I yanked at his boxers and rubbed his penis between both my hands. He pulled me over to him and propped me on top of him, rubbing me on his erectness. I fell against his shoulder succumbing to the anticipation and releasing a groan.

“Shh,” he whispered in my ear. “Don't want to wake Max.”

We both knew that part of the fun was 'being discreet'. After all, wasn't that why we were in this business venture anyway? He nibbled at my neck while I writhed on top of him, begging him for more. Just as the tip of his penis entered me, a loud knock rapped on the door. We looked at each other in shock, momentarily wondering what to do. He set me down, adjusted his pants, and headed into my bedroom, coffee cup in his hand. I rearranged my bathrobe and headed towards the front entrance. Another knock rang through the apartment.

I opened the door to see my smiling, sober parents, dressed in their Sunday Mass Finery. I forced a smile.

“Good morning, love,” came my mother's soft, forced coo. “Get dressed,” enforced my dad.

“Why?” I asked, feigning innocence.

“We're taking you to church,” came my dad's retort. “You need it.”

I wondered why and a flash through my mind wondered if they knew something. But, I said nothing and invited them in while I headed to the bedroom to dress and to warn Joe. My parents' sat themselves awkwardly on the sofa in the living room. Almost on cue, Joe emerged from the bedroom, fully dressed and smiling.

“Mr. and Mrs. Reisling, so nice to meet you. I'm Joe,” he said, moving towards them. My parents stood up and they all shook hands. I stood shocked and gasping at this. He was actually voluntarily meeting my parents. “Anna's told me a lot about you.”

Dumbfounded, my parents nodded and my mom finally blurted out, “Won't you come to mass with us this morning?”

Joe grinned over at me and then replied, “Maybe next Sunday, I'm an instructor at the college and I am swamped with grading papers this weekend.”

My parents' were pleased with his career position so seemed to overlook the age difference. I headed into my bedroom to dress in my best and most modest church-type dress. I heard Joe make his farewells. I quickly headed out into the living room, pulling my hair into a bun, to make my good-bye or see you later for 'cartoons'.

At the church, my parents' and I headed up the stone steps. The whole town, both pious and not, poured into the cathedral, its ringing bells announcing the call to worship. In the cold sanctuary, we all made our way to the pews, some marked with our names. I sat beside them and looked around. The scantily clad Jesus on the cross always left me lacking, wanting to know what was underneath the cloth and if he was really 'well-hung'.

I glanced around at the other parishioners and noticed Jacob and Becky with child sitting, like Joseph and the Virgin a few pews in front of mine. Then, I gasped as sitting by them, piously with hymnal in hand, sat Mitch Wheeler. A flash as my mind went back to his and mine last night's encounter, he is sprawled out naked on the bed bound and gagged while I let the whip fall on his flesh, him begging for more. I closed my eyes and bowed my head, to mock prayer but in truth to stifle a giggle.

The sermon was about, none other than, the woman caught in adultery. As I listened, I wondered which of those present would cast the first stone at me for my supposed sins rather than take a long hard look at themselves. I left the morning service feeling uplifted based on my own lack of hypocrisy, nodding courteously at Mitch Wheeler as I descended the stone steps.


No comments:

Post a Comment