Tuesday, September 1, 2015

What I saw at her flat.


Hi, Justin here, again.

So, when I got to Jane's place, I found the door broken down...when I entered, furniture was turned over, drawers emptied all over the place, papers and books strewn across the floor...

What happened here? I thought.  What were they looking for? Who are they? Why did they do this?

I went upstairs to her bedroom.  Her computer was not there. Did she take it or...

Where is Jane? What happened to Jane?

At just that moment, I heard footsteps downstairs.  Then voices, two men and two women.  They appeared to be having some sort of argument, as if trying to find something or...I heard one man say he was going upstairs.  I quickly hid in the closet.

The man that entered was...I thought, this can't be...was her dad.

He's in on it, but how? Why? What is this all about?

Where is Jane?


No comments:

Post a Comment