Friday, March 30, 2012

2012: Wow, we made it, so what's next?

So, yeah, we have made it through almost 3 months of twenty-twelve, so how's it all been for you?  So far, has it been what you expected?  Had any amazingly powerful experiences that have transformed you, well, maybe....blessings from above, the divinity of love that knows no bounds...well, have you?

It seems like there is always some kind of speculation about certain years, some meaning different spiritual backgrounds can find significance in, whatever that may be, I mean, no disrespect.  Some look forward to the rapture, whether imminent or in some distant future....some look for some other futuristic society or shift of consciousness.  Whatever it may be, all believe in some kind of awakening, new beginning...what do you believe? What do you hope for?

Sometime around 2006ish, my friend with the name of the Elite university told me that in 2007 the world would end, in a sense, some major event would occur that would change us all...sadly, I must admit, this statement did not excite me, but however, worried me.  Well, obviously, 2007 came and went and we are still here....but are we?

However, for me personally, my major breakdown and life changing event happened during 2007, a new beginning, an awakening, a divine encounter which brought about a new identity and however troubling and hard it may have been, I look back on it, with I guess, a sense of accomplishment.

And remember way back to the dawning of 2000?  Y2K, ring a bell?  We were told to expect some major breakdown of technology, everything going haywire, planes falling from the sky, perhaps...and did that happen.  Maybe, in some alternate reality!

So, now we are here in 2012, can you believe how fast time travels?  And we wait for the fateful 12/21/12, do you believe something will happen?  A fresh start for mankind or the end of it all?  Or both?  We shall have to see.  Or perhaps, this year will bring about a cataclysmic change in our own personal lives, and maybe that's all we should be hoping and waiting for...because, as I have learned, the only person we can be responsible for, and truly know, is ourselves...like, we all have to be accountable for ourselves.

So, whatever the future holds, I hope and pray for myself and all of you that it will bring something new, something transforming...whether or not we have to go through some kind of hardship to get there.

Peace, love, and Chocolate cookies to all of you!

3 comments:

  1. 2012. Honestly I believe much will happen.
    *Obama will get re-"elected". Or maybe something different... something political though.
    *Solar flares will ravage the Earth (Morocco is toast after January's highest recorded flares ever). How was January for you? For everyone I know it was hard. Breakups, major accidents, violent fights, cancer and death (both on flares-Jan&Mar), ... Suicides peak during solar storms. Check www.spacewatch.com if you're having a bad day. If it's a peak, do something to harmonize with it! :)
    *Global events will trigger major awakenings. --Fracking caused the bird & fish dieoffs. Remember those? The media stopped covering it when a map was put together and it was everywhere fracking is occurring right now. Right now... in those same states, the ground is breaking away (destroying some buildings) and major gas leaks (from the inside of the Earth) are spewing out.
    --Internet fads of all kinds sweep the world daily : Kony2012, Occupy, etc.
    --...
    *HuRe & I will have a baby!!

    As far as the rapture goes... at the new moon dinner Raymond commented that there is a need to abandon the 'sky gods' who are going to 'come and save us'. The new paradigm shift is not one of 'out there' but 'in here' & 'right now'. I think that 2012, in bringing up the idea of rapture and end-of-the-world-scenarios is asking everyone to consider those possibilities, brush them aside and acknowledge what we all truly know:

    We are one. Everything is OK.

    <3!!
    HuRa

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... this came from a friend on facebook ...

    http://www.watkinsbooks.com/review/the-way-up-is-down-by-charles-eisenstein

    I thought you might enjoy it also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, I got excited when I had two comments, but then I realized it was both from you!! But, still cool!! I love getting support from those I love, thank you!
      As for what this year has brought me, well, peace, more love, more acceptance of myself, of others, of Bill....I just have so much love to offer!! And more of an understanding of myself, what I need, etc
      Also, I just feel like not only will their be some kind of turning point for the entire world, in our personal lives, of which I already see...for example, i feel like more of my friends are getting jobs, yeah, I had a friend say she thinks this year will be a good financial year for everybody...and then that started picking up for me...
      Also, ask and you shall receive or intentionally....thinking something, and then having it occur, even small things....like a hole punch or a bath pillow....more on that later
      Also, for me personally and maybe for others, stillness...and also the ability to read minds....someone I was working for kept saying, you can't read my mind and then shortly after that, ha, I started being able to understand people when others couldn't and before they really spoke...not really hearing words in my head, but just getting the thought/idea in my head as they were thinking it...
      Yeah, intentionally...that's the word for this year...so far
      Peace,
      Jewels

      Delete