Monday, August 31, 2015

Where is Jane?



Hi, Justin here.  I hacked into Jane's account because...thing is, we can't find her. Teresa called me frantically, something about how she couldn't reach Jane and that she needed to tell her not to come, because they found out. I don't know what that is. I called Jane many times, haven't heard yet. Kind of getting worried, because its been a few days.  I received this video text from Jane's mobile:


The thing is, I don't think Jane actually sent it.  I mean, that's her but when I called her back, the number had been disconnected, was out of service...


So,  I am going to go over there, to her flat. See what I find? Maybe she's there and just sleeping or something. Knocking off a good hang-over.  Or has the flu? Maybe she forgot to pay her bill, not like her, but who knows? One can only hope.

The thing is, I really love Jane, I think. She's a good girl and a good mate, fun to be around. But, sometimes, she gets this look in her eyes, like she's missing something...or someone. Like she's not quite complete, like a lost girl.

I don't know, maybe that's why I liked her in the first place. What's that called, a savior mentality?

The point is, I've tried to leave before, but I can't, for some reason. She needs my help...and now more than ever. Think she's getting into deep with all this youtube blogs and stuff. I don't know, what do you think?

All right, got to get over there. I don't mind telling you I'm kind of scared to go...

What does Jane always say, "Peace y'all..."

Justin out.

No comments:

Post a Comment