Thursday, January 29, 2015

When I say Vagina....

Vagina Diaries Day Nineteen

What do you think?

Okay, I hope by now you all get it that my usage of the term "Vagina" doesn't necessarily just mean
our beautiful organ between our legs, that that is merely only a part of this journey we travel together.

No, as I realized once again last night at rehearsal, the "Vagina" in this study represents the desire to be seen as more than just an object, to not be pushed aside by society, or put into a category of weaker or less important.  This journey of getting to know and appreciating our Vaginas as more than just the "moist cavity" is that of getting to know our true selves and living that proudly before the world.  In turn, helping others to appreciate their true beauty, strength, and power.


So, when I say, "look at my Vagina", I truly mean to look, study, examine, and to take fully in and appreciation and love of self.  To truly develop an innermost depth of knowledge for one's entire being and to live that loudly before the world, in that discovery, finding your true destiny and place in the world, moving forward with renewed purpose and vigor.

Take a long look at yourself in the mirror of your soul; learn to feel comfortable with who you really are and finally to love that person that you see.  That is my hope for myself on this study, that daily as I journey into self-knowledge I would emerge at the end fully in love with who I am first and foremost, letting go of all baggage that says otherwise.


If you haven't donated yet, help my beloved friend, Jackie, discover her own self-worth and learn to love herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment