Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Do I love myself?

Vagina Diaries Day Eleven



When searching my brain for something to write about, I was directed back to my heart, where of recent years I have felt an increasing warming, a stillness of love and presence awakening in myself, unexplainable but a forceful reminder of the connection I feel with others, the entire universe, the divine.

It has grown and grown until now it is not such a distraction but a constant reality, ever present although at times not felt so strong and than at other times felt deeply and powerfully, a still warmth and happiness acknowledgement of the peacefulness of the present moment.

It has been a growing realization in the past years to come as I continue to seek not only my heart's desire, my calling, but a love and appreciation for self, what makes me happy and accepted.  It is no longer a constant struggle, worry, anxious frustration to be in kinship with the divine and others, but a peaceful feeling of awakening, daily increasing moment by moment.




So, with that, I realized is the focus of today's entry on my vagina, not merely a focus on the physical object but in what this personal study reflects in a larger sense, the journey in finding the strength and ability to truly love myself first.  It is that that I am coming daily, minutely, to fully grasp and accept.
I love myself.  I love me.  I love Lia.  Lia is a wonderful woman in all aspects of humanity both positive and negative.  I am alive to the fullest and open to all kinds of love that come my way.

I love me.



No comments:

Post a Comment