Thursday, January 8, 2015

Shower love!

Vagina Diaries Day 6



Okay, here's getting a little personal, not to say I haven't been, but this post may be a little risque, so read with caution if you have a very over-active imagination and never wanted to go there with me, or my S.O.  I think we can safely say this blog could most likely be rated R or maybe NC-17 if it were to be a movie, well it won't because I will never do film work like that.

Here goes...

Things were getting hot & heavy in the shower (see: I like to, at times, take joint showers with my boy, not always for sexual purposes but sometimes for the intimacy factors & well, for water preservation, yeah, that's it but I digress...).

Well, since I was on this journey of the vagina, I asked my guy what he thought of my pussy, my down there region, this after he had finished eating me out.  He made a little joke of sorts but I urged him to share with me honestly.  He thought for a moment and then slipped his finger inside of me first one, then two.  I orgasmed loudly and freely (as I always do, I never hold back) several times and then when finished, he rose to my face and said,

"That's what I think of your vagina."




This brought on the realization that I have never attempted to do this for myself, well have attempted but given up preferring having a partner over doing it myself.  But, I really think I need to explore myself more, become familiar as it were with my 'pussy', in order to establish love and appreciation for this part of me.  Not just as some form of tool or means of "getting a guy" but as a vital aspect of my being.




No comments:

Post a Comment