Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Oh, kitty Baby!

I am Anastasia Marie Raymond, 31 and freshly divorced.  Why? Well, for a number of reasons, such as he's a cheating, lying bastard ( even with my sister on our anniversary).  Thus, I've been on the war-path ever since, against anyone I could find to take revenge upon.  Until I saw her face...

That is Tina.  Okay, so I've been working with her for awhile, yeah, and I never dreamed that I was attracted to women or anything.  But, that one moment when I saw her in all her sensual beauty changed everything.

When I was first divorced, I had a rebound relationship with Anderson, which resulted in a threesome with him and Frederico.  This was after I discovered my ex had hooked up with that office tramp, Janine.  But, that fling with Anderson ended when I had that extreme moment of bliss when I fell for Tina.

Everything I do, everything I have done is to get her attention.  I only wish I could have some of her gumption, some of her fighting spirit, but alas I'm a real shrinking violet.  Just to try to pretend that I am not, I collect files and files on all the employees in the office, in the event of, well when I can have my moment, stand up, and fight.  That'll show them all, and more importantly, that'll get Tina's attention.  If only I knew how...

This character blog is based on a character for my upcoming film, Kitty Baby written and directed by Melanie Dahl and Dan McCloy of Wicked Pixie Productions.


No comments:

Post a Comment