Monday, March 2, 2015

Might As Well Call Me Just Jackie

Vagina Diaries Day Twenty-Eight



In the last entry, I discussed the issue of gender and the labels we use to describe such a concept, focusing mostly on the usage of male pronouns and wordage to lump both male and female into the same category.  No wonder we girls have self-esteem and body images, right?

Also, for the last few weeks, I've been including a link in the end of my entries asking you to support my beloved sister, Jackie's, desire to become her whole self.  As promised, I now submit my very first guest blogger, the wonderful Godly woman that is, Miss Jackie Pollock, to share a little about her heart, her reasons behind her "gofundme", and desire to become her true self, whole and complete.



I  now present to you, the article:

Might As Well Call Me Just Jackie

Many people ask me “Why do you want to be a woman?” My typical response is I don’t want to
be a woman I already am a woman after all it’s not my fault that I was born in the wrong body. “Being a woman sucks; don’t do it” Um sure yeah okay whatever. You know it’s not my fault I wasn’t born this pretty and that I have to correct nature’s mistake. “Mother Nature doesn’t make mistakes” Oh??? Really Mother Nature doesn’t make mistakes??? First of all I am a Christian Secondly I am a Woman while Third I am transgender. Genesis 1:27 tells us that “God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.”1 gift from God that I call the Gender Gift. He wanted me to go through this so he created me to be Transsexual but most of all God wants me to be one of his beautiful daughters period and to do this I have to undergo Gender Reassignment from Male to Female. Do I regret having to do this? Oh no I don’t regret it at all but it takes money that because of the Glass Ceiling and Fear of the Unknown plus the ignorant responses I have yet to earn the necessary money to accomplish this. John 14:6 tells us that “Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through

 I repeat that you ask why do I want to be a woman; I don’t want to be a woman because I am already a woman; the only difference between myself and a woman born a woman is that I was born in the wrong body hence Transgender is the term that I unfortunately must use as a label. “Trans is a prefix
and female, “gender” replaced “sex” in the 20th century.”4

I have many women I call sisters a majority are male to female transgender; they are pseudo or non-related women I consider the sisters I never had, but they are sisters none the less. Lia is one of those
women who is one of my cisgender sisters (cisgender meaning that the individual identifies with the
gender which they were born) most of the cisgender people are allies. Why is Lia so supportive of a lady like me? I don’t know you’d have to ask her all I know is that my soul, mind, and heart are all feminine; the only part of me that isn’t feminine is my body and that is something that I’ll have to correct through surgery; is there any chance you can help me raise the funds to do this? You’ll be helping a wonderful lady finally become the woman she should’ve always been and that lady is me.







No comments:

Post a Comment