Friday, March 13, 2015

A New Day Dawns, A New Beginning



The Vagina Monologues has come and gone, as of last weekend the curtain (metaphorically as there was none on the stage) descended with the last line of the last 'monologue' and so to closes a chapter of my life, but oh from it a new beginning in an awakened discovery of myself, the importance and power of my Vagina in every facet of itself, Divine being that it is, that I am.

And, sorry for the delay in new entries as I was struck down with the blight of what I affectionately call "the sick", as I know you have all been anxiously waiting by your computers for the delicious chime that no doubt you have set up to signify the incoming of my blog.  What, you haven't? Oh well, then.

Well, here it is anyway.  The next chapter begins.

In the final days of the Vagina Diaries, I was contemplating what I was going to write next, what subject would capture my interest enough to daily blog.  My thoughts fell on the next character for this funny little play I'm in next called "Death Trap," my character being that of a Dutch psychic.

So, you're going to write about your sudden psychic powers? Not really, just that.  More in the lines of my ever-growing understanding of spirituality in all its manifestations.

As I mentioned before, I spent some years of my past life in a lovely little fundamental cul---church called Calvary Chapel,  a time of my life I no longer hold any regrets.  But, in recent days, I have started looking outward as well as inward at other aspects of the Divine and am finding something vastly more personal and unique to my own self and in that strengthening my beliefs and spiritual sense.

It is that that I will discuss and explore in the months to follow.

As you no doubt may have noticed, the title of this blog, "The Starving Artist" has changed.  Why the name change?  If you have been following for some time, this blog has taken on numerous incarnations throughout its tenure on the world wide web,  so why again do I change?

For the very reason that I no longer want to perceive myself as the 'Starving Artist' or to give any view in any possible readers mind, that artists have to suffer for their art, starve, be on the brink of poverty, etc etc etc.

This does not have to be so.

What I have come to discover and find true as I look back on all the years of my life is, what you visualize becomes reality.

So, my vision for 2015 and beyond is that of one of a 'thriving' and abundant artist, in every facet of my life be it spiritually, financially, emotionally, and on and on.

So, a new day dawns, a new beginning...are you ready to explore with me?  More importantly, am i ready?



My answer, a resounding yes!


No comments:

Post a Comment