Monday, March 16, 2015

It'll all end in tears, I know it.

Well, it doesn't have to.  Read ahead.

Last night, I had a rather interesting dream and since I've been focusing more on my spiritual psychic senses I've been taking this whole dream world a lot more seriously.

So, the dream entailed the whole end of the world scenario that practically every world culture, society, and religion predicts happening at some future date.  In the dream, I was hopefully predicting that the fall of our great planet wouldn't come until the year 3000 when all those I know and love have passed on---kind of selfish really, I know.

I pictured all that I've ever been told about the end of times, the collapse of societies in general, the burning planet, melting ice-caps, and the explosion of the sun.

However, I couldn't help thinking that, when all is said and done, there is hope, hope for us all, for our planet.  Like, maybe when our sun goes supernova, the great Universal Divine Consciousness will instantaneously produce a new brilliant sunlight and the world will be created fresh and anew.  Truly, a new beginning, at last.

But, what I realized in the dream was what I have been feeling in my waking moments over the last few weeks, months, years.  Saving the world begins with saving ourselves, healing ourselves, transforming ourselves.  What we visualize becomes reality.



Healing from within empties us of all pain, fears, insecurities that we have gathered into our hearts and beings throughout our life's journeys.  Through that internal process, light and love enters and transforms us.  Negativity, hate, anger is deflected with the giving out of our love, peace, and light.  No matter if we see not the change, it makes a difference.  As we change and find this inner healing, those around us begin to be affected.  As we seek to change our own little world both in and out, others are influenced and it begins in their own lives and in their own worlds.

Through the interconnectedness of all creation in the world, we begin the process of truly saving and healing the world.  It begins within.

And, the title lies, it doesn't have to end in tears.


No comments:

Post a Comment