Monday, November 2, 2020

Gratitude 11/1





1.) I am grateful that love has returned to my life, has arrived at last in all its purity of purpose, in full blossom and in a variety of abundance.




2.) My home, its beautiful serenity and sense of grounding I have felt absent from my heart and soul and physicality until now.




3.) My friends, the right ones, that have remained and are not fair weather, self-seeking, wolves in lamb's clothing---that are in every essence of the word, true family






4.) The frenemies and enemies, for the lesson they taught, strength they allowed me to develop, to let go of that which destroys or weighs me down, to choose true love, not that of conditions

5.) My health, my body and how good it feels to take care of it




6.) My life-long quest of the spiritual and gratitude for the myriad of ways I have sought along the journey.




7.) For Don & Pamela Dehart, with the precarious reality of rental costs and agreements, I feel grateful that I rent a beautiful, secure, stable property from such honorable, ethnical people



8.) Tansy, for she is the love of my life




9.) Bipolar, my PTSD, for the creativity it provides, inspires, the depth of emotion which affords me the ability to understand and truly empathize with others




10.) My ability to persevere and accomplish, to create and reach my goals, with integrity and intentionality



11.) For Will: past, present, for always. 


Always do it on my own
So I gotta get through it
And the only thing I know
Is to love what I'm doing
Never give up, never slow
'Til I finally prove it
Never listen to the no's
I just wanna keep moving
Yeah, I put out all this art
It's my only medicine, yeah

So, what are you grateful for? List below!

The Thriving Artist is a subset of Cafe-Girl Productions, Inc, a film and media company with the sole purpose of helping artists discover their thrive.  Support us at: www.patreon.com/cafegirlproductions


No comments:

Post a Comment