Friday, November 20, 2020

A Building Is Born, Lives, & Dies. #cascadecomplex #southernoregonunive...

This week I spent time once again working in my old college dorm. This time around I realized the building's deep sadness in feeling left behind, the realization dawned at me that buildings are almost as alive as creatures that are living: Buildings are built, thus are born with so much potential, they live a life full of much activity, and then comes the end of that life...the heart break over the realization that my first Ashland home, one of my first adult homes, is reaching its end. I wanted to film this little video to show that it is not alone, that it will not be forgotten, and that it is gratefully loved & appreciated by many . Rest in peace & power, Cascade Complex. We love thee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment