Monday, November 2, 2020

11/2 Gratitude



1.) Healthy food, like celery with peanut butter and raisins, aka "Ants on a log" and avocado---because they fuel me and not weigh me down


2.) Beverly Hills, 90210 because it makes me happy and fully me.


3.) Adam Sandler.  See Above For Reasons.  I have no shame in both loves.



4.) The fact that I can openly express my love for numbers 3 and 4, regardless of people's disdain, but can openly enjoy and be true to myself, is very uplifting, healing, and empowering. 


5.) My imagination and the ability I have always had to daydream and let that fuel my creative output


6.) Being an empath, though often draining, the ability to intuit the unseen feelings or emotional states of others, which affords me the uncanny ability to have correct knowledge of why, which is often not wanted



7.) Strong women role models that are mis-represented, devalued, even vilified, such as Shannen Doherty, Eva Peron, and Bettie Page!





8.) Realizing the gratitude in my time as Eponine, the lessons learned, strength of self developed, and how it has afforded me the peace of being comfortable in my own skin, so that finally I can embody all that is Cosette, accept who she is, see her value, without mockery or jealousy

On My Own

On my own
Pretending he's beside me
All alone
I walk with him till morning
Without him
I feel his arms around me
And when I lose my way I close my eyes
And he has found me
In the rain the pavement shines like silver
All the lights are misty in the river
In the darkness, the trees are full of starlight
And all I see is him and me forever and forever
And I know it's only in my mind
That I'm talking to myself and not to him
And although I know that he is blind
Still I say, there's a way for us

9.) Finding my brand, my niche, as an actor, writer, overall artist, letting that fuel my creativity and watching it unfold its own time

10.) The fact that I am a Brenda.  I am like Shannen Doherty.  Shannen Doherty is to Hollywood as I am to the Rogue Valley theatre and film world.  I own that and am 100 percent all right with that.



11.) My wonderful little mobile home, the first place where I feel I have deep roots into my life as a grown up.


Tag! You are it!!  Share your gratitude list below! I would love to hear it.

The Thriving Artist is a subset of Cafe-Girl Productions, Inc, a film and media company with the sole purpose of helping artists of all variety discover their thrive.  Support us at: www.patreon.com/cafegirlproductions











No comments:

Post a Comment