Wednesday, November 4, 2020

11/3 Gratitude



1.) Oregon, specifically Ashland, it's safe, still friendly, believes in people, beautifully serene



2.) My Beverly Hills, 90120 blanket.  It reflects to me a job well done, a constant reminder that I can accomplish and reach my intentions and will do so again.  I still have more battles to overcome, but still its a confidence booster.  It also reflects another way that I am increasingly showing self-confidence and belief in my worthiness for love in every aspect, regardless if love and respect is given by others or not.



3.) My physical health is stable, which is something to say in the view of Covid19 and other exreme physical ailments and health afflicts I know others are struggling with at present.



4.) Luke Perry and basically all my spirit guides, souls who had significance throughout my life and the messages received from each of them on Sunday's "Dia De Los Muertes" ceremony.



5.) Tansy's sweet, soft, luxurious fur, even between baths.  Her unique smell that is so earthy and wonderful to breathe in, her little nose that is always dirty, her piercing intense eyes that are so full of personality, emotion, mischief.  She is very original and intelligent.


6.) Cuddling Tansy on my chest, in my bathrobe and warm blanket, sparkling lights of the city far below, in the crisp dark night enfolding, a warm healthy cup of tea.


7.) Resting after two busy and successful days, with sleepy Tansy.

8.) Knowing the difference between success and fame, true victory is never external, but begins within. 



9.) The stability of assured love, it makes all the difference in the often emotional upheaval in the journey of life.


10.) The people I met today (yesterday) and the opportunities for financial gain and prosperity they will bring, as well as other ways of abundance.



11.) How my perspective has shifted in believing I can, I am worthy of success, prosperity, wealth, abundance, just by shifting the words I speak and what I tell myself about myself and my situation.




Got gratitude? Share below.  I will reply.

The Thriving Artist is a subset of Cafe-Girl Productions, Inc.  Support us at: www.patreon.com/cafegirlproductions  We would love to help you find your thrive!









No comments:

Post a Comment