Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Top Ten!

Top Ten Reasons Why Michael Meyer Has My Heart:

And the countdown begins...

10.) Your eyes.  They're blue.  A light blue...

9.) The hat.  You know, the cute one.

8.) The way you pronounce "hands" and other words with that "a" sound.

7.) Your "alternate" personalities that only I see.  I feel honored that you are comfortable
revealing those inner selves.  Also, and more importantly, your love of and passion for theatre, ie Acting as an art not just a business.  Thank you.

6.) You readily accept all my friends.  You put up with and are trying to get into Doctor Who. And my cat.  Especially my cat.

5.) Your cat, Leo.  I like him.  So, I keep you around so I can see him.

4.) You sleep well with others.

3.5) And by sleep I mean...

3.) The way you can make me laugh & laugh the same way at all my jokes, no matter how many times I repeat them.  I like that.

2.) The way your hand feels in mine.  Also, being in your arms, your kisses, just you, you. You!

1.) For this...


You are real.  You are a dork.  You are a real dork.

Because, I love you & I am so glad we are together.


1 comment:

  1. Another reason that Michael Meyer has your heart. It's safe. In a jar.

    ReplyDelete