Monday, February 10, 2014

A Sleepless Night Leads to...

A Sleep-Drunk Lia the very next day...

Last night, I had trouble sleeping, quite a few factors took part in my version of "Sleepless In...or rather..."Awake in Ashland".  One being my bed is not so comfy and the second being I was worried about the boy.  No further comment on that, only that what it made me realize is that now that guy has gotten so close to my heart and so meaningful in my life that when he feels low, I feel it, I mean, really feel troubled in my soul.  I was fighting the urge to call him, not out of any need of my own, but to let him know I loved him, was there for him if only he let me...but I know more importantly he needed his sleep but I am so thankful for the fact that the very nature of our relationship is built on openness in communication based on our own personal needs (if one needs space, we just ask without making a big fuss about it).

However, the words from the song below kept floating around in my brain as I tossed and turned mind racing fighting to sleep...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW67JolwoJY

But, to continue, I think that the thing that I love about this relationship is that I still feel that excitement waiting for him to show up, when he walks in the door, the first hug and kiss in the morning...that hasn't truly faded after these many months of courtship, for that I am truly grateful.

So, shall I try define the meaning of love? At present, my foggy, sleep-deprived brain can't grasp too much at words long enough to truly string together a clear thought (I apologize for these ramblings), so for now I won't try for that...I only wish to say to leave with the below song and picture attached, concluding what I was saying before my love for Michael is enough, for every moment I spend with him, leaves me wanting more...

So, how about it, Mikey, how about "A Kiss To Build A Dream Upon?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-Oz5Xmi2ew


No comments:

Post a Comment