Friday, February 28, 2014

Hande & Foote!


My name is Miss Hande.  I have been hired by Miss Nina as a personal maid-servant.  I am a young 22 year old without too much knowledge of the world.


I am nubile and very fertile, which has resulted in two previous self-imposed abortions.  I suspect I am pregnant again this time by Foote, the manservant of Miss Nina.


Men are naturally drawn to my gregarious nature and infectious flirtatious charm.


To see how my life unfolds, come see Ashland Contemporary Theatre's spring production of Durang Shorts, several plays by the famous playwright, Christopher Durang.  This character is from the short play, Nina in the Morning, starring Judith Rosen.  Other characters are played by David De Moss and Archie Koenig.  The show is directed by Evalyn Hansen.


No comments:

Post a Comment