Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day to my Sweetheart!

Here it is, our very first Valentine's Day together!  Many more to come, as I plan on never letting you go, ever, ever, ever! I've been waiting 35 years for someone to treat me the way I deserve, not as subservient but with respect and devotion of soul and heart, as an equal.  I have been waiting since I started dating at the tender age of 15 to find a lover that is also a friend.  A friend that loves me for me, gets me like no one else has, and believes in me and my dreams!  For this reason, I'm not letting go...as long as you want me around, which I hope is forever!  Aw, mush!

With you, I have the kind of love that brings peace and true acceptance.  Last night, in bed, falling asleep in your arms, I decided to stop questioning how and why but merely just accept completely our love for what it is.  I have never known real happiness and satisfaction in love until you came along...I had no idea in past relationships, where I was "just settling for less than greatness" that there was a "Michael Meyer" out there waiting for me, as you never imagined a person like "Lia Dugal".



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05qcA4KPI0k

Even though, we may not see eye to eye on all issues, or our beliefs may differ slightly, you are helping me to remember the true purpose of life is love, not just others, but, more importantly, myself.   In loving myself first, I have found I can truly be more of an asset to you and your own understanding of self.  As scary as it is at times, it is so refreshing to be with someone with whom I can be completely open and honest.  Thank you!



Once again, thank you for the day I walked into the Randall Theatre, the Wild Goose, the radio station was the day you walked into my heart and helped me truly to 'begin again'.  To find healing and truly find myself and continue all in that I was meant to be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOw4EfQK72o

As I walk my life with you now, my understanding of the spiritual and the divine expands and yet returns to what it was before the "mental corruption".  This morning I was refreshed reading a new spiritual text that expanded on an old truth, a refreshing look at the story of Esther, a Jewish princess.
She was described as a "little spring which became a river" and that brought "light and sun and water in abundance".  Through my time with you, you are helping me to become that river bringing light, love, and blessings to the world.  Thank you!

It is true, then, love changes everything. For us both!


Michael & I with our beloved friend & castmember, David Gabriel


I love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, your Duchess I'll be!   I sincerely hope you know that you can turn to me and trust me with every part of yourself, allow me to hold you when life is hard and you want to cry.  Please let me be the woman whose arms you fall into...forever!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33bqRoMUBWE&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment