Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Who is The Doctor?


Since meeting with my doctor, I've done some research on the Internet on him and found some rather interesting facts, rather interesting. It does not seem to know or show whereabouts he is from, which is oddly fascinating as I wonder the same about myself, and furthermore it says merely "has traveled extensively" and has "vast knowledge of the workings of the universe".

How? Why?

Also says he spent some time as head of the branch of the government, a military operation called UNIT, I believe. I found that fascinating, really. This mystery doctor appears as if just what I was looking for all along.

I'm looking forward to more of our visits. Really.

Well, after I left the office, Mr. E had texted me again. I agreed to meet with him again, this time by myself. I felt safe, all right. We met at the same place, no recording device so I will just tell you.

He just wanted to warn me that the people surrounding me at present may not be what they seem and to watch my step, as it were.

Not to be too trusting, I think he said.

His information seems to have lined up thus far, as in seems to match with my dreams and overall feeling of self. I'm starting to feel a strange form of kinship with the blonde girl in the picture I showed you and even more with this one:





 She really intrigues me, she's very beautiful, really.

Also, the other pictures of this doctor fellow, he's more and more familiar, somehow. And, I do seem to trust this new mystery doctor at hospital, despite what Mr. E warns.

Well, must get ready for work. At least I still have that.

Peace, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment