Tuesday, August 11, 2015

So, we met.

After we got home, Justin found that we only had the audio from the recording.  So, included is the transcript of the date.

Please respond with your thoughts:

Mr. E:

Jane? Jane Smyth?

Jane:

Yes, um--

Mr. E:

Mr. E, will do. I contacted you.

Jane:

Yes, please sit. You want to get a coffee?

Mr. E:

No, thanks, I never partake.

Jane:

Right.

(sips her coffee)

Mr. E:

(sitting and setting briefcase onto table)

Well, then, let's get to business. You mentioned on your vids a name, a place rather---

Jane:

Gallifrey.

Mr. E:

Shh, shh. Don't want the wrong people to hear you, never know who might be listening.

Jane:

How do you mean?


Mr. E:

I have some information on this, subject.

(He brings out a folder.)

A friend of a friend once traveled with this 'man'.

Jane:

Really?

Mr. E:

Yes, he changes his face quite a bit, but all these different faces are the same man, the one they call "the Doctor".


Jane:

You mean, he is real?

Mr. E:

Allegedly.

Jane:

And, who are these girls?

Mr.E:

Different traveling "companions", as he refers to them. My friend's aunt was one of these. Mel, he called her.

Jane:

How did you come by?

Mr.E:

If you know where to look, you find what you are looking for.

(Jane begins looking through pictures, cautiously, and stops at one, studies it, then puts it down quickly.)

That's interesting.

Jane:

Why?

Mr. E:

Look, I know that you are recording this. Okay if you alter my voice and make sure I'm not being seen. Never know who is watching, never know what might happen. Strange things happen when tied to this "doctor."

Jane:

What things?

Mr. E:

Be on guard, is all I'm saying.

Jane:

May I keep some of these?

Mr. E:

Yes, I have copies, other files. I'll be in contact.

(She gathers files into folder.)

One more thing,

(rising)

This doctor, at times he uses the name John Smith. Seems a bit familiar, does it not? Who are you, Jane Smyth?

(He exits abruptly.)

That's what I am trying to find out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment