Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Findings from Mr. E.

Hi, y'all.

So, I just uploaded all the photos and information that Mr. E gave me at our meeting the other day. They all look printed off the internet. But still, they have some value. They offer some clue...to my questions. Here, this one has the most intrigue.



This blonde girl, in the picture, I feel like I know her. But how?

There are more, so many more, this doctor with several different faces.  Too many to show, really. This one's quite good looking.



Quite the ladies man, I can imagine, possibly. But, I think he always was...how do I know that? Well, perhaps its just from the pictures, he's always with a girl. Feel like I know her. Sort of.



But not sure how.

This is the man I keep seeing in the dreams....
So, if someone took a photo of him, does that mean he's more than just in my dreams? If then, does that mean I'm not crazy?

I've got to get this sorted.  Any readers have any clue? Any more information to help me figure this out? Who am I, really?

This one, this woman, she seems so...How do I know her? How? So familiar...When I look at her photo, I feel so close to crying yet can't look away...Why? I'm onto something, I feel, at last.



No comments:

Post a Comment