Thursday, August 27, 2015

What about the accident?


Hi y'all.

I've been searching the Internet about the metro accident Justin was telling me about, the one that I was in, supposedly. Sounds plausible that I would have been on this train as its the same one I usually take to work, however, I don't remember this particular day.

I always found it strange that this line mysteriously closed down and hasn't run since...well, this happened. But, rather interesting, why haven't they repaired and reopened?

I was curious about this, you know, are they hiding something? The government, or whatever. So, I did some more research. Justin has taught me a thing or two about how to really dig for stuff. He's kind of a conspiracy theory geek, sort of.

As I was looking through one of those off the grid type of websites, I found one detailing a certain strange machine found in the wreckage but then after the workers discovered it, turned it over to the government, a mysterious branch called "Torchwood", nothing was heard of it anymore.

They showed a picture of it, which I can't seem to upload anymore, for some odd reason. It was a rather grainy picture and because of that one would doubt the plausibility, that this may be some sort of made up hoax.

But, then the strange thing is, when I saw this picture, the outside of this "machine", I saw a flash of what it was like on the inside...and then I just had to know more.

So, I have this mate of mine, Teresa, she works for the government, nothing major really, just secretarial. But, gave her a ring anyway, just to see. She said she'd get back to me, in a bit. Look into it, see what she could find out. Just waiting, now.

Well, I'm going to go now, see what else I can find. Perhaps, it will help jog my memory, see what else is there.

Oh, and I've got an appointment with the doctor again today. By the way, he took me off the meds I was on but put me on some new ones and we are just waiting to see.  They make me sort of sleepy.  But...we'll see...

Talk soon, Peace, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment