Friday, August 14, 2015

Mr. E, can you come over?


So, Justin is upset. Why is he upset?


I am thinking of inviting Mr. E over, which Justin thinks is a terrible idea and when he heard he immediately came over saying that was a bad idea, blah blah blah. But, after last night's dream, I am starting to wonder how I fit into all this, with the pictures and information he gave me the other day.
He thinks that our  Mystery Man, Mr. E, is "putting thoughts in your head, not meant to be there."

But weren't they already there anyway?

I'm like Justin's damsel in distress. My knight in shining armor.

But, I'm really looking for my knight in shining TARDIS. If anyone knows of his whereabouts, let me know.

That's what its called, the blue box in the dream. I looked it up on the Internet and there is information about...the doctor. People who claim they know him and traveled with him.

So...is this true? There is a lot of, you know, weird stuff on the Internet that isn't true.

But, you always want to believe in something good in this world or beyond? Someone who can save us all, make it all better in the end.

Oh no, Justin just said,  "I'm going to call the doctor."

And, my first thought was, "Finally you heard me.  Please do.  I need to get to the bottom of this."

But then I realized the doctor who he was referring to.

More later.

Peace, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment