Tuesday, August 19, 2014

7 Days of Gratitude, Day Three

7 Days of Gratitude, Day Three

1.) for hunger & the ability to fill my belly with good food & the availability of choices that I have

2.) for my financial process & steps towards independence & wealth

3.) for finding people, randomly & otherwise, who believe in me & tell me in so many ways to keep trying & following my dreams

4.) for divine appointments

5.) for Tansy, who is sometimes sweet because she wants my food & is sometimes sweet because she just is

6.) for classic movie stars, like Lauren Bacall, who defined Hollywood as a place of true acting as an art & as a place of ethics (not true anymore) who, in a sense, did it because they love it & we all seem to hold onto, pine for that era today

7.) for the slight randomness of meeting a Hollywood producer & LA actor on a street corner in Ashland at 11:00 at night, sitting on the sidewalk, doing cement yoga, talking about black Virgin Marys, the pope, Italian food which caused my mouth to water & my tummy to rumble, & a crazy cult leader from the 1970s who lived in Oregon

8.) for old memories that are good even when later on those relationships went sour & for a new life with new memories shared & made

9.) for inside jokes

10.) for the donkey who got fed yesterday

11.) for all the old crushes & lovers who "got away"

12.) for Eckhart Tolle & more importantly for the new ways I am starting to understand the divine (which isn't really new) & for the healing its bringing to my soul & heart

No comments:

Post a Comment