Friday, August 22, 2014

7 Days of Gratitude, Day 6

7 Days of Gratitude, Day 6

1.) the ability to not stress too much about money

2.) faith in the darkness or difficult times

3.) the places I have come from, where I was, I no longer am which gives me hope that I won't be where I am for too long

4.) for the ocean

5.) for my Barnstormers' family

6.) for my work, a way of making money that is within my schedule or my choice of when to work

7.) my ability to listen to the spirit's leading & obey, even when it doesn't make one bit of sense

8.) for love.  all types.

9.) for my friends, once again, both new & old.  Too many to count.

10.) for the times that things were confusing or hard or when people tried to push me down or control me or told me I couldn't or shouldn't, because I got back up & tried again & kept going

11.) for that one week or so I lived in Medford, even though rough circumstances, it was a new beginning & an interesting experience

12.) for gains & losses, "he giveth & taketh away"

No comments:

Post a Comment