Saturday, August 23, 2014

7 Days of Gratitude, Day 7--Final Day!

7 Days of Gratitude, Day 7--Final Day!

1.) finding my character for the first time for God Of Carnage, it was such a thrilling feeling & awesome discovery

2.) getting to know my new cast & director, new friends, through this process

3.) the restlessness I feel for change

4.) financial stability, of sorts

5.) watching parts of my family, (cousins, Aunt, sister) challenge each other on facebook with the ALS ice bucket challenge

6.) the fact that I have yet to be challenged

7.) that where I was is not where I am & that things keep getting better & better

8.) the adorable way Tansy looked at me just now

9.) our personal collection of sock monkeys, including sock monkey hats, & people who made them for us

10.) for August because 7 years after the fact its been a really good one, amazing, in fact

11.) for good books that stick with you long after you have finished them

12.) for the 12th doctor because his time officially begins

No comments:

Post a Comment