Thursday, August 21, 2014

7 Days of Gratitude, Day Five

7 Days of Gratitude, Day Five

1.) for my home, its comfortable & safe, both of which are vastly important to me & for my well-being

2.) for the new show & the challenge it brings

3.) for Rogue Community College, it holds a good energy & a warm place in my heart

4.) for the breakdowns I've had, because I've gotten up again & been stronger for it

5.) for lies that were told to me because of them I found my truth

6.) for Robin Downward, for some reason, either way, its kind of funny

7.) for Chloe', Vanessa, & the new friends who rallied around me with love & so much laughter during this last year

8.) for Doniella, well, obviously

9.) for the fact that I don't have children (& won't ever), its so much easier to have a cat

10.) for people like my boyfriend, Michael, Chloe', & Koiwu, who make me laugh harder than anyone else

11.) for Paxil, because even though its causing some disturbances emotionally I am starting to feel better

12.) for Royce because he taught me to be "so happy its thursday"  & for the Doctor in all his regenerations

No comments:

Post a Comment