Saturday, March 1, 2014

'Stand up' & Be Someone!

Hi, my name is Cindy Lewis.  I am 37 years old and unmarried, well, divorced.

I have an overbearing, physically and mentally abusive, not to mention, manipulative Jewish mother (to put it mildly) who is embarrassed that I have not been successful as my debut as Jewish American Princess.  She misses opportunity to let me know this.

I have tried multiple careers and multiple love affairs, so now, at the last result, I am trying my hand at stand-up comedy.  My friends think I m funny, well, at least they laugh at me...

I live in New York with my grey cat, Fluffy, who isn't fluffy at all.  I named him that because I thought it was ironic.  He's a very old kitty but he's all I have and the only living thing who loves me unconditionally.

Maybe, you can love me that way.  Maybe, I will find true love when we meet next Friday, March 7th-Sunday, March 16th at the Ashland Community Center and Grizzly Peak Winery in Ashland, Oregon, where I will be attempting my first efforts as stand-up comedienne.

Hey, its worth a shot.


Show opens March 7th at 8 pm.  The first weekend shows playing at Ashland Community Center.  The second weekend will be shown at Grizzly Peak Winery.  The show is directed by Evalyn Hansen.

No comments:

Post a Comment