Wednesday, November 10, 2021

We Are All Connected; Soul Contracts: Night Court Of Life Lessons Chapter Nine

 

We Are All Connected; Soul Contracts

Over the last several years, I have been deep diving into all variety of spiritual and philosophical text for my  personal desire deep within to learn, to understand.  Of those texts, I have come upon the belief of soul contracts, which is the notion that before we incarnate into our lifetimes, we make agreements with ourselves and others about the purpose we will be on the planet within and without.  Furthermore, the relationships we form have been bonded by a contract before our time began.  

Okay, I know that sounds very woo but for me it bears further study as it affords me a degree of comfort within which infuses a sense of peace for all of my life's doings and interactions, positive and negative.  Thus, I believe that all that I have done and all who I have met, I established a contract with each before incarnating here and these connections serve as lessons to help our soul's evolution.  Many who share this belief see it as a contract with those within our inner circle, such as family of origin, school friends, or work colleagues.

Bear with me now, I believe that one could take this belief further and state that others that have affected us on a deeply profound level however the connection have made a soul contract with us.   For me, above, the cast of Night Court (of all seasons) shares this distinction, nor do I think myself alone the sole proprietor of such contract.  In the last several months, I have had the opportunity to witness as many share their heartfelt connection with Night Court, from one who was inspired to become an actress to another who felt a strong connection to Richard Moll as ideal father and a myriad of others in between.  Thus, if nothing else the contracts agreed upon with the cast of Night Court fulfilled the purpose of uniting myself and these fellow Night Court fan souls together.

Now, I don't mean to say that it's just this show of which holds a special spiritual connection. My podcast, FanGirlHour, holds space for all people to share their special connection with their fave fandom and how it personally has made a difference in their life.  However, this blog series is detailing the lessons gleaned from Night Court, so thus the focus is with those soul contracts therein.

The moment that each castmember signed their actor contract with the network for their run on Night Court, so to the contract agreed upon before coming down to earth found its fulfillment and eventual fruition.  That isn't to say that Night Court alone was their one contract made before incarnation, of course not, but that agreement was not made for me or with me so it bears no real significance upon me.

However, as mentioned above, the amount of souls I have come across recently who, like myself, have been deeply and profoundly touched, impacted by these particular souls, these actors, who brought us joy, taught us the lessons of life through TV storytelling, and who broke our hearts as we mourn their passing.  These individuals' have shaped our innermost world and influenced our lives with such degree.

Perhaps, it may be more comfortable to refer to it in other terms, such as parasocial relationships:

Parasocial relationships are one-sided relationships, where one person extends emotional energy, interest and time, and the other party, the persona, is completely unaware of the other's existence.

Whatever your belief, whatever wordings used, I believe similar lessons are reached.  For my part, personally, I choose to dwell with the belief of soul contracts with all those who have impacted one's life, as that seems so much more meaningful and deeply impactual on a grander level beyond this lifetime.  

However, either way you shake it, it is completely healthy, normal, and above all, a part of the human condition to make such an agreement and connection.  Let none say otherwise.

For all souls on this earth from every moment, every time have their purpose and all are connected.


What's so amazing
That keeps us star gazing
And what do we think we might see
Someday we'll find it
That Rainbow Connection
The lovers the dreamers and me
All of us under its spell
We know that it's probably magic






No comments:

Post a Comment