Sunday, November 21, 2021

Journaling Through The Years Episode 21: Yearbook Questions, My BIG c...


In this episode, I begin by reading the news for the school news-show where I was anchor. Hope to see you all at the rally! Then, I read some questions I asked other students for Yearbook, the answers were hilarious which launches me down memory lane into my high school adventures to the big city of Santa Rosa, California, dining every weekend at Chevys! Such fun! I reflect on a girl who inspired me to own my truth and walk my path in integrity. This episode dedicated to the best class ever, my class of 97, the fam!
When I recorded this, I had no idea that one of my beloved classmates had gone into the hospital due to Covid19 and would pass away early Saturday morning, 11/20/21. During the filming of this, I am full of joy with the memories of high school and thus dedicated it to my high school class, yet I would like to go a little further and say that it is for my beloved Christina. FanGirlHour: https://anchor.fm/fangirling The Thriving Artist: www.artistthriving.blogspot.com How We Thrive playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGOU8yQsa5REcAht7h4nhop-N-S6DPwRu

No comments:

Post a Comment