Thursday, July 30, 2015

Leap of Faith!


So, Mr. E finally got back to me and asked to meet, finally.  At Starbucks, near Big Ben. Justin said he'd come with.  Its about I think 11:15 now, supposed to meet at 12:00.   Wanted to arrive a little earlier than Mystery Man.  Justin is here and provided us with a lot of the resources, using his smartphone to record this if needed, and I have a wire under my blouse...I never wear a white blouse, something my mum gave me from her closet, said I would need it for job interviews or some such. Quite ugly, Laura Ingalls Wilder or Jane Austin like, if I must say so. Which I do. Okay, then. There it is.

So, just thought I'd write a little.  Might calm my nerves, a bit.  Been reading Paradise Lost.  Strange, really.  Justin calls it "a real page turner".  But, somehow I understand it.  As if I've lost something like...

Justin's sitting at a table in front of me, so Mr. E will have his back to him or some such.  He says he'd much rather see my reactions on film, such a Steven Spielberg he is! He's actually reading Paradise Lost, well not really, just has the camera hidden behind...

I think I see our mystery man, Mr. E, approaching.

Well, let's to this..

Deep breath, Jane.  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment