Monday, July 20, 2015

Be Discreet....


When I spoke to Justin yesterday before work, he told me I should be more careful about what I shared and that furthermore I was getting quite a following, even more so that I never knew who could be watching.

But, that's the point, really.

He said, people might think I'm crazy.

I am crazy.

At least, I feel that way.  And, its what all the doctors say.  That its all in my head, dreams and such. Speaking of which, I had another one again last night.

I was in at the entrance to a tunnel, being pursued by something...or someone.  It was frightening.  Yet, inside the tunnel and on the other side, it was more frightening.  Yet, in a different way.  I heard the man's voice, calling to me from the other side.  Saying my name over and over, but it wasn't this name, Jane, it was something else that in the dream was all too familiar yet now seems so foreign.

I cannot remember entirely what that name was, only that it seemed so comfortable whilst asleep yet now seems so strange, as I said foreign.

The nature of the dream makes me think that I may be in danger.  And, what Justin says makes me wonder...Maybe I should be a little more careful what I reveal about my thoughts and dreams and such. But, my hope is that someone is watching that understands...how crazy I feel and that may be they can help me...somehow.

Talk later.  Peace, y'all.


No comments:

Post a Comment