Saturday, July 18, 2015

Me Jane, You Who?


It occurs to me that in my last entry I didn't properly introduce myself.

My full name is Jane Elizabeth Smyth, pronounced like Smith, but spelled differently.  We spell it right!

Hi y'll, as they say in the states or at least the South!

At present, I live in London, but I spend most of my years growing up in Cardiff...Yuck!  Anyway, I think, at least its where my mum and dad live and there is my room they say is my old room. I have fond memories growing up there but you know, movie scene memories and all that.

I have a boyfriend, Justin. He'll come around from time to time, but you know, he's a student at university from the states. I met him at the shop I work at. He came in looking for a pressie for his mum and then we just hit it off, met for drinks after work. Mum likes him, I think she hears wedding bells, baby carriages, and all that.

Me, I don't know, not really ready to be tied down, you know that, I want to see the universe, no, I'm kidding, well, not really---

 Well, I think that's it for now, till next time.

Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment