Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Lazy Day-Off!

"Hi, y'all. No work today. So, enjoying a luxurious day off, its nearly 11 and still in my pajamas, with second cup of coffee.

Anyway, so no message from our infamous Mr. E as of yet.

Justin is glad, he doesn't feel its safe.  He said if Mr. E does ring again and wants to meet he wants to go with me or check it out first. That's nice of him. He really is a good guy I just wish I could...oh well, don't want to bring that up again. Ha, ha.

What are my plans today? Not sure yet. Watch some tellie, perhaps. Read a little, maybe. No real plans although the house is a mess and I should do some dishes. But, then that's so boring and after working so much.

I don't know really what I am doing with my life, working.  I'm bored, bored with this planet, in general. I want to travel, again. What?

Mum and Dad think I should go to uni. But, what do I prefer to study? I was good in my studies back in the old days.

I also feel like I know everything the teachers teach, felt like I was somehow smarter than them and worlds ahead of the training...why is that? Mum and Dad and even Justin think I'm just being arrogant.

Perhaps, I should just be an actress, could you see me, red-carpet queen in Hollywood? Ha, ha.

I spent sometime in hospital recently. Had a mental breakdown, at least that's what I was told. The doctors gave me these pills, for anxiety. They make me drowsy and then I forget. That's supposed to help. They said these dreams I had were not real, they were hallucinations. But, I looked that up and that's not what these are. These are not something I really actively see that aren't there, these are in my mind, more like flashbacks of something. Doctors gave me a label, 'schizophrenia'. Nice of them, really. Doesn't seem to fit me overall but what right do I have? So, I am supposed to take these pills everyday, not just for anxiety, those aren't everyday, but these pills to help the mood swings and such and to keep the "psychotic episodes" at bay.

But, then I can't remember and then I feel alone because I can't remember him, have no connection to even a memory, even if false, to this mystery man who comes to me in dreams with one word and one word only....

Gallifrey.

What or where is Gallifrey? Does anyone know? Am I really crazy? Or is there a person?

Please, please respond.  I'm desperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment