Friday, November 14, 2014

Meet Alan Cummings!

Oi!  Its me, Alan, I'm just a regular chap from London, that is until I found myself here in Wonderland.

How did I get here, you ask? Well...that's a rather interesting tale, indeed.  See, I was visiting my Grand Aunt Stella's estate and while hunting with my Grand Uncle and my Pa, one of the beagles ran off, Missy, to be exact.  Always loved that girl the best.  Well, she ran off and I chased her down...down is right, right down this magical rabbit hole, turned out to be quite an adventure after that.

Times being what they were and needed to earn my keep until I could afford a ticket back to London, I took the position as head gardner to the queen, however, I did not know when taking the position all that would entail...such as being flattened and turned into a card, truly, the #2 of Spades, mind you!



Oi!  And, to make matters worse, I'm put in charge of these two schmucks known hereafter as #5 and #7, you can't even imagine the trouble they've caused me!

See more of my crazy adventures and those of my friends starting next Thursday, 11/20 at the Bellview Grange's Theatre Convivio's production of "Alice in Wonderland".

Alice In Wonderland Event Invite

Lewis Caroll's "Alice In Wonderland" is adapted by Evalyn Hansen.  It is directed by Richard Heller and stars McKenzie Baratta as Alice.  The show runs from November 20th through December 6th at Theatre Convivio in Ashland, Oregon.


No comments:

Post a Comment