Monday, September 7, 2020

DJ Michael: A Message



My friend, DJ Michael J. Hearne, is one of the most positive persons I know, despite hardships and circumstances of life I hardly hear him complain.  There are times when he does, as we all suffer annoyances of life, but a good deal of the time he is actively following his passionate purpose of mixing music and sound on his soundcloud account to better his life situation.  I truly have been inspired and honored to have met him this last year and have gotten to spend some sweet times.  
I share this rant he sent me about a daily part of his life that is an irritant and I share it here because I believe it needs to be shared, as it shows a part of humanity we do not always want to look at or have in our line of sight.  
Although I wish you to know Michael and his little dog, MeMe, as I do, so please head on over to his facebook page and give it a link.  There are links there to his soundcloud account where you can listen to his creations.


A Rant: I found this parked next to the gazebo this morning.....the bag was stuffed into the back of their little fridge. i found it walking meme along her daily walk alongside the espresso shop...so i pushed it across the street to the Windsor....the rosemary bush on corner of gazebo reeks like urine🤬🤬🤬🤬 I'm pondering why nobody stands against this behaviour except downtown. the police "talk" to the homeless, but nothing is seeming to be really done. Dealing with constamt threats and name calling all day long from the homeless as well, not just to me but I see it directed at OTHER patrons and passer-bys! A blonde drunk sits ON AMPM property, drinking steele reserve flying a sign yells at everyone: "What? You can't spare a dollar? Fucking Nigger!" and yet nobody says a word because they "Know" him.
Yet I am the sober one, buying food, soda and cigarettes, polite, non alcoholic stoner is forbidden to sit and eat my purchased meal and told to "move along"🤔 Panhandling? Job? For some reason over the years I can't get help for shit whether applying for a job or services for help. With organizations, drug addiction IS in fact a pre-requisite to receive such services for home, job training ...sometimes even warming shelters. In Ashland, I do not qualify for the warming shelter based on a vulnerability status..Only god knows how "Vulnerability" is defined🤷‍♂️. Just like everything else, I only recieve a book of excuses. Those who DO and HAVE help are those who know me in which I can't thank enough...And all i wanted was a cup of coffee at the Hot Stuff Espresso so i can charge my laptop so I be turned down by more jobs and play wih music.

Leave a comment below.  Check out Michael's link and his music. 
The Thriving Artist is a subset of Cafe-Girl Productions, Inc, a film and media company that supports thriving artists of all variety.  Support us at: www.patreon.com/cafegirlproductions

No comments:

Post a Comment