Thursday, November 17, 2011

A day early, and a dollar short...but hey that's our economy

Dearest Silvia, I have nothing to offer you except my undying love and friendship.  These past few, actually many years, great land masses and oceans have separated us but it has not stopped my love for you.....

And here it is in a blog, Silvia, Michelle, Silv...I love you, your friends love you, your family loves you, and they all honor you on your birthday as the special creation, that in whatever means possible, was given to them 32 years ago.  You are beautiful, talented, self-sacrificing, warm-hearted, gentle and an all around good chap to have around.

I remember the first time I met you, our eyes met and I just knew that whatever nervousness we felt by our first meeting, it would all work out.

Remember Kermit the Frog, staying up all night chatting with God knows who, the crazy disneyland trip, the trip to Chicago where we saw the cute boy who is probably some kind of relation to me now, and of course, you must remember Bob, and his, *ahem* significant other, or one night stand...who knows what it was?

But, the real memories are the warmth I feel every time I see your face on my facebook profile, knowing that I am as important to you, as you are to me...and knowing kindred spirit connection that we have, that can never be broken by time or distance.

Thank you for your thoughts and well-wishes, for your tenderness, for your willingness to forgive me the time I went crazy on you, to love me still.

Know that I write to you now, with a full heart, praying that someday we will see each other again, and there can be maybe some tears, but tears of joy and rejoicing...

Loving you from afar and always keeping you close in my heart and in my prayers

Happy Birthday, dear Silvia!

No comments:

Post a Comment