Saturday, March 26, 2022

Journaling Through The Years, Episode 39: Everything, Everything Night ...


In this episode, I share some journal entries reflecting on my longtime love and heart need for what I know to be the BEST TV SHOW EVER, Night Court, of course. I share an interesting dream about kinda sorta meeting Harry Anderson, see: it didn't go that well & then share a funny cast list I wrote as a kid. I discuss why I felt the need to hide this love and need as a child. Dedicated to Night Court and my Night Court Twitter Fam, the Night Courtiers. Current Gofundmes: DJ Michael J. Hearne https://www.gofundme.com/.../please-help-michael-and-meme... All funds will go towards securing regular housing for Michael so he can concentrate on job security. Elizabeth Suzanne: https://www.gofundme.com/.../help-return-elizabeth-to-her... A devastating heartbreak has set Elizabeth back in life. Please help her regain her footing and acquire the medical coverage needed to help her recover her thrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment