Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Cycles Of Life

The Cycles Of Life


I have often said that my life is built on lists, the daily 'need to get' done in order to crush my goals and achieve my dreams.  I frequently remind myself that I truly do not "need to get" everything done in order to have a productive day.  It is in the little goals we set and accomplish that move us steadily forward.  

This year I have added to my daily chore lists monthly vision intention boards.  In previous years, I would only do at the start of the year.  However, doing it at the beginning of each month has helped fine-tune the process of reaching my goals towards forward movement to the brighter future for myself, my little kitty daughter, Tansy, and, in a grander scheme, the world.  

What I have noticed from these monthly vision intention boards is that obtaining our goals and reaching completion is set on cycles, not just that of the normal life cycles we all experience.  These boards have helped me stay the focus during the uncertainty that befell with the arrival of Covid-19.  I realized that the ability in reaching our goals is not arrived at based on the external reality but of an internal understanding.  

Throughout this year, because of this, I have already reached many a goal and foresee many others becoming a reality and reaching completion.  However, I do not force the goal to be reached, unforeseen events will arise that may seem to knock me off course, yet when the intention is set, obstacles become learning lessons and stepping stones to help arrive.  Once I have arrived at the completion of such goal I have been striving for, I realize the next goal becomes the focus, in a sense a cycle of life.  In each cycles, the lessons to be learned and confidence of my soul strengthened, to trust in the process and the right timing.  It is shaping the belief that although the pathway may seem to veer off course from the desired outcome, the truth is that I am being guided and shown what growth is needed to achieve my dreams.

So, yes, I recommend intention vision boards, if only for that the act of creating such bringsmabout a healing and stress relief that only is brought about by creating art for the sake of art, not for the showing off to others! And, right now more than ever, we all could use that stress relief!  In addition, in the times where I take the time to create, vision boards, cards for friends, journaling, free-style painting, are the times when I discover the creativity to enliven my business and personal life.  

Find your own way of reaching your goals, you know best the ways that work for you.  The most important take away in this blog is to trust and rest in the process, that all things come about in their right timing.  Do what you need to do EACH DAY to take care of yourself and enjoy life to your fullest.  

As a dear friend quotes, "Have fun with life, because you aren't having fun, you are doing it wrong!"

To everything (turn, turn, turn)
There is a season (turn, turn, turn)
And a time to every purpose, under heaven
A time to be born, a time to die
A time to plant, a time to reap
A time to kill, a time to heal
A time to laugh, a time to weep
To everything (turn, turn, turn)
There is a season (turn, turn, turn)
And a time to every purpose, under heaven


Find what you read interesting? Comment below.  I do my utmost best to respond.

The Thriving Artist blog is a subset of Cafe-Girl Productions, Inc, a film and media company with the sole purpose of creating productions that inspire, heal, and change the world. Support us at: www.patreon.com/cafegirlproductions

No comments:

Post a Comment