Sunday, February 22, 2015

Lia Power!

Vagina Diaries Day Twenty-Five!

Its my personal 2nd Anniversary, the day I kicked my abuser of an ex-husband out the door of our apartment and thus out of my life, making the choice to allow positive and uplifting energy into my life from that point on.  Above all, making the choice to love and honor myself first and foremost, throwing off the lies of all past abuse and believing in the truth of my divine being, soaring to the heights of my destiny, come what may.


The day fell on Oscars Day 2013 and for that every time the Academy Awards day makes its yearly contribution to our television screens, I honor myself and my "freedom."  Truth be told, I should be given an award for that performance, not only for it being the finest moment of my life, but also that of the actual performance of the moment.  "Go!" I screamed sobbing, as he stood on my door way, abusing me, daring me to hit him (Why would I do that?)...Go! Go! Just Go!


Then, fleeing to my neighbor and best friend's house, Randy, to sob uncontrollably as snot and spit poured forth out of me, releasing the inbuilt tension in my stomach and tightened insides from the two years of struggle.  With Randy nearby, holding me, massaging my shoulders, and laughing with me over Jerry Seinfeld's "I'm telling you for the last time", I began my new life, freedom, and the finding of my true self.

Not just Vagina Power or Girl Power but, really in fact, Lia Power!  In fact, on that day I said Farewell to the Cafe-Girl title and bid welcome my own feminine power, strength of purpose, and found my truest and highest self.

So, today not only do I honor my Vagina's freedom on that day and the personal healing that came from it, but the outcome of finally and truly finding my self, my true self, who I always was inside.

And, living it loud and proud!

Happy Anniversary to me!






No comments:

Post a Comment