Wednesday, April 23, 2014

"Saeling" Away...

To A New Life...

I awoke uneasily, shakily looking around, my brain a mist of messy confusion.  Where am I? How did I get here? And then, I remember.  I remember the choice I made.  The choice to seek out a new life, not just a new adventure, but a chance to finally get away and start over.

My name is June Miller, at the time of my departure from Earth I was 36, when I died.  Then, was transported to New Earth.

On Old Earth, I lived in Northern California in San Francisco in the 80's.  I was raised in a middle class home.

I got pregnant with my first child, by a rape from my brother's friend, when I was 16 but had a "miscarriage".  I have a love for children mostly because I lost my own childhood and then wasn't able to have anymore children after the first pregnancy fail.  My innocence, youth, was torn from me with the rape---so, in a very real sense, searching for the lost children is my way of trying to find and reclaim my inner child and innocence and lost youth---

To start over and be who I always wanted to be.  Was meant to be.

June is a character from the upcoming film, SAEL Away, directed by Russel Lloyd and filmed in and around Grants Pass, OR.

No comments:

Post a Comment