Monday, July 25, 2016

I'm Considering Jill Stein 'Cuz Bernie Endorsed Hillary


Now, before you get your panties in a bunch, or call me a Bernie deserter or "ridiculous" like Sarah Silverman thinks, read to the end of this blog.

I stand behind Bernie.  I am a Bernie or Bust person not because I am #neverhillary or because I want a Trump presidency.  (Let's be honest, no one but airheads and idiots really want that.)  No, I'm considering casting my vote for Ms. Stein (and mind you, I've already switched to Green Party) because of the reasons Bernie endorsed Hillary, so that he could ensure that the issues he stands for, the revolution he began, continues forth.

By standing strong in these issues, Bernie takes the focus off him, try as he might, and continues the revolution, #wethepeople, style.  In the end, he holds Hillary accountable for all the reform and change, the issues he stands for, for a truly greater America, as he endorses her candidacy.  In order to garner the support of his supporters, she has to agree to these requirements.

So, by endorsing Hillary, Bernie speaks his mind, he stays true to his values, his cause all along.  The Revolution continues forth unabated, with or without him.  As we felt the "Bern" with him, he stokes the fire for us to continue that "burn".

And, that is why I am moving towards Jill Stein.  Because I see that one of Bernie's focus is to change the democratic process from a two-party system.  Because as Bernie continues to speak his mind, let his voice be heard, and to champion for the causes that will benefit the American people, I believe and desire for my voice to be heard, to truly speak my mind, and cast my vote based on my conscience, my ethics, my morals, my truths.


Whether your candidate is Bernie, Jill Stein, or Hillary, or even Trump, or anyone else who ran for office, it was never about the name or the person.  We are in a time of turmoil and upheaval, of change and revival, Bernie Sanders fueled that fire and we felt that fire, and as he continues to speak, to share, he stokes that fire for us to continue to fan the flames of revolution.  

Let's continue to "Feel the Bern" and fight for our country!  


No comments:

Post a Comment