Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Goddess Arrives


Here she comes.  The Goddess Within has arrived, is arriving, in a much larger, more powerful way than I could have imagined.  As I continue throughout life, being present to the life-lessons given to me by the great beyond, the wizard in the sky or god, or some may say, the Universe, I find myself coming more fully into myself, into my own power. 

This spring I have been fortunate to be working on and cast in three different forms of artistic expression that centers around female empowerment, from the Vagina Monologues, to my original web-series with a female heavy cast, Nate & Laura & How They Met, to my next theatre production out this April, The Dixie Swim Club.  In all of these, I am surrounded by in abundance, powerful, fully charged women of all ages, shapes, sizes, and varieties that help to charge me to my fullest energetic self.


Needless to say, it has been an extremely inspiring season with all this healthy feminine energy being absorbed into me, filling me with the strength to make the right choices and to learn from, lean on, and listen to the ever-present guidance of the Universe.  


The most essential lesson is that I find myself becoming more and more aware of myself as a Goddess or even the Goddess, rather infused with the Deity of Goddess within all of us, or at least extremely aware of it.   At present, I cannot give the exact name of what particular Goddess fits this description other than to say its the wholeness of the Goddess in all her forms, filling, embracing, and empowering me. 

Lessons that are overflowing within my heart are the need to receive as much love as is given from me, to cease devaluing every part of myself and thus allow for complete healing of my younger and present selves (see previous blog entry, "Healing 15, 23"), to start to understand and redefine what my needs and wants are involving romantic relationships in this new phase of me as fully self accepted and self confident human being, and now increasingly I feel the need to explore the notion of sexual healing.  The latter two seem to relate and are still a shadowy picture yet to be defined, fully explored, understood, but I know that in the weeks and months to come, they will find resolution and more of myself will reach empowerment and understanding.

However, recently I have come back into close recurrent contact with an old flame (somewhat platonic, nothing beyond hand-holding has occurred) and it has brought up the old memories of who I was when we were together.  As I have expressed to him, I am truly not the same needy, emotionally clinging, empty heart waiting for a hero to fill, girl he once knew.  In her place, arrives an increasingly self aware, confident woman more like a queen than a princess. 

For that, I dedicate to him and to this time of my life, this song:

No comments:

Post a Comment