Monday, September 5, 2022

How Do You Happy?

 


Let's get together to fight this Holy Armagiddyon (one love)
So when the Man comes there will be no, no doom (one song)
Have pity on those whose chances grows t'inner
There ain't no hiding place from the Father of Creation
Sayin', one love, what about the one heart? (one heart)
What about the, let's get together and feel all right
I'm pleadin' to mankind (one love)
Oh, Lord (one heart) whoa


This summer has been the best ever.  Actually, 2022 has been a really great year.  In fact, when I stop to think on it, every year since about 2013 have been the most enriching, life-affirming, and full of abundant, countless joys.  Yes, even in the difficult most hated years of 2016 and 2020, I found joy and contentment enough to not echo the resounding "FU" to the aforementioned years.

When I ponder this happiness within, I wonder if outwardly I may seem unsympathetic to the plight of the current world affairs that ravage the social and environmental welfare.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  As a self-confirmed empath, I have a deep caring and understanding for the suffering of others.  Often in the past, I allowed that suffering to distract from caring for myself to the detriment and distress of my own wellbeing.  Added to that, I am a person that has, indeed, been through many a travesty; a mental illness, a myriad of abusive relations, a toxic, high controlling church bordering on the C-Word, a bad divorce, such that drama and trauma were a way of life.  In that, when hardships arise now, I don't feel the fear of being wiped out but rise to the challenge filled with the belief of my own endurance through past struggles.  If I survived then, I can today and so can others.  Onwards, then.






So, what does that mean in light of the multitude of strife we, the peoples of present day earth, find ourselves in?  How can I be happy amidst all of this...this...everything?  Does it not affect me? Does it not stir my empathy?

The answer is simple, yes, yes it does.  Of course, I would have to be inhumane for it not to do.  

However, what I have learned in life and mostly during the whole spiritual/emotional reset of the 2020s, is only way to heal without is to first heal within.  Along the journey of healing inwardly, the true joy of simplicity becomes the way of life.  For the first time in my life, I have found truly what it means to 'have fun'.  No longer do I feel such a pressing need to achieve, no more do I feel as if I am constantly striving and hustling, for I find such contentment in the journey of creating my life and surroundings as I have always dreamt.  




Read the quote at the top of this blog, "What You Visualize Becomes Your Reality", starting within to heal and self discover transforms the outward intentions.  One step, one breath, one moment upon the next.  In the journey of soul evolution, true happiness is reached and as healing transforms within so to without.  



I see trees of green, red roses, too,
I see them bloom, for me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world.
I see skies of blue, and clouds of white,
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world.






No comments:

Post a Comment