Monday, January 24, 2022

Journaling Through The Years, Episode 30: My Italian Savior & The Watch


In today's episode, I start out by sharing the new decorations on my wall, then ponder the upcoming fundie-journals and how that time of my life has actually made a huge difference in a positive way, in shaping my life's purpose (not the way they may have wanted, but still), then dive back into my the journal detailing my time studying abroad in Florence (Firenze), Italy (Italia), which makes me miss the place so much & yeah, I will return 100% as well will voyage through so much of other wonderful places in Europe, like Switzerland, France, Spain, England, Scotland, & of course, Ireland. (Maybe the Northern most places, maybe.) That's a big trip planned for someday...soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment