Saturday, January 8, 2022

Journaling Through The Years Ep. 28: The Bad Friend & First Crush on Cam...


In this episode I continue the story of the "names have been changed" story from the prologue last week. I make connections between the characters and my own life, basically the main character is my younger self and reflect on how who I thought was my bff then was really toxic and one of my first abusive friendships, & why I thought I liked and needed her. I reflect on my need throughout life to mimic others who I thought were more secure in themselves than myself. I also look at the nature of love and how I sought it out wherever I could get it, because I didn't have it within, and shine a light on the differences between relationship addiction & polyamory.

No comments:

Post a Comment