Friday, June 12, 2015

Netflix' Best Kept Secret Revealed!


I recently discovered this new TV show called "Scrotal Recall" which I have been quite obsessed with, or rather just a pretty big fan.  (Don't be turned off by the title, keep reading!)

The show stars Johnny Flynn as Dylan who discovers he has contracted chlamydia and must contact his past sexual partners.  That's the gist of the storyline and we watch as he remembers his past relationships while contacting the various girl-friends.  Its basically a complicated approach at the quest for love.

The show is smartly written.  Each episode weaves between past events and present day as we learn about Dylan and that of his best friends, Evie (played by Antonia Thomas) and Luke (played by Daniel Ings).  All three of these actors have champion-like talent and a positive connection with one another.  As I watch, I find myself wanting to hang out with and be best buds with each of these characters, even Luke who would most likely try to get me to sleep with him!

Only six episodes streaming on Netflix as of yet, this show definitely deserves a must-see and gets my standing ovation for 'best kept secret' that leaves the viewer clamouring for more.

Scrotal Recall Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment